Ingredients : –
- 400g Mandarin Juice
- 40g Lemon Juice
- 4 drops SOSA Mandarin essential oil
- 60g Stock syrup 50/50
- 35g SOSA Instantgel
Method : –
- Mix ingredients in blender.
- Leave to gel in the fridge.
- After the mixture has gelled, Whisk on Kitchen aid for about 20 minutes until very fluffy and airy. Alternatively place the Set jelly in a Foam Machine/cream whipper and gas with NO2. Shake well & foam into moulds.
- If there are problems at the start to the gelatin braking down, heat the outside of the mixer bowl lightly with a blowtorch.
- Leave to set in moulds as required.
This Technique was shown by Aktar Islam producing a Raspberry Whisked Jelly on the Great British Menu Central Dessert.