Cheese & Tomato Salad -Shown in Photos follow links for recipes…
Tomato Crusty/Dried Microwave tomato sponge – SOSA Tomato Powder
Halibut with Pork TempuraHalibut in Pork Tempura, Prawn Popcorn, Pea Puree, Hot Pea Jelly and Tomato Ketchup
Pork Popcorn with Prawn flavor
- SOSA Airbag Granet
- Sunflower oil
- SOSA Freeze Dried Prawn Powder
- Fry the Airbag in Hot oil (200C). Strain onto paper
- Season with salt & prawn powder
Halibut with Pork Tempura
- Airbag Flour
- Whole Egg
- Panee the Halibut in the Egg then Airbag
Hot Pea Jelly
- 500gg Pea Soup
- 10g Gellan gum
- Mix all the Ingredients and Heat until boil.
- Put into a tray 1cm. high and cool.
- Cut & warmed to serve. GRATE / slice or dice
- 250g Pea Soup
- 12g Gelcrem hot
- Bring to the Boil.
- Cook out for 1 minute
- 450g Tomato Juice
- 50g Stock Syrup
- Tabasco to taste
- Salt & Pepper
- 25g SOSA Gelcrem cold
Chocolate & Raspberry
Chocolate Mousse (egg free)
- 250ml Milk
- 75g Cream (35% fat) Crème Liquid
- 50g SOSA Pro-Mousse
- 14g SOSA InstantGel
- 275g SOSA Sao Tome 65% (Sosa Dark chocolate 65%).
- 425g Whipped Cream
– SOSA Freeze dried Raspberry Powder as needed
- Mix the Milk + 75g Cream + Pro-Mousse + InstantGel in thermo-mix.
- Add the melted Chocolate and Blend.
- Put the mixture into a bowl and fold in the whipped cream
- Pour into moulds to set.
- If using Silikomart Sphere moulds set in the freezer.
- Turn out and coat with Raspberry Powder Or Dip in Vegetable Gel & roll in Crispys or Spray with Cocoa butter.
White Chocolate & Raspberry rocks
- 25g White Chocolate
- 50g SOSA Maltosec
- SOSA Freeze dried Raspberry powder
- Start with the Melted Chocolate then add the Maltosec, the more powder you add the Finer the Crumb.
- Use as required or Place in the freezer then coat in Raspberry powder.
Cold Lemon foam
- 250g Lemon juice
- 250g Stock syrup 50/50
- 40g SOSA Albumina Powder
- 3g Gelespessa
- Blend all the ingredients together.
- Place into Foam Machine (ISI) gas with NO2 Cream whipper.
- Refrigerate for 1hour at least.
- use as required.